At the completion of this educational activity, attendees will be better able to:
- Understand how glaucoma pathophysiology relates to risk of disease progression, diagnosis, and treatment
- Identify patients at risk for glaucoma and diagnose those with glaucoma early
- Select treatment optimally based on patient-specific needs and preferences
- Minimize treatment-related complications through the optimal use of devices and surgical procedures
This activity is supported by an independent medical education grant from Santen.
Application to Attend
Due to an overwhelming demand to attend this event, limited space is available. Your application will be reviewed and you be notified within 1 week of your application if your registration is confirmed. You must be a current glaucoma fellows to participate in this course.
The educational scholarship support covers the following for qualified fellows:
- Meals and refreshments during the course.
- Hotel reimbursement for 1 night in Chicago with receipt (up to $300).
- $400 travel stipend (proof of attendance required).
Limited space available, please register early.